Friday, November 7, 2014

I’m Pro Choice—and Not Just for Women

I’m Pro Choice—and Not Just for Women
Robert A. Hall

I think any adult without a felony conviction or documented mental health or drug problem should be able to choose to own and carry a firearm for self protection.

I think poor black parents (and everyone else) should get vouchers so they can choose the school their kids go to, just like Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel and other rich folks.

I think people should be able to choose if they want to belong to a union and pay dues or not, without being coerced by laws to make them join in order to work.

I think people should be able to choose if they want to buy health insurance or not.

I think people should be able to choose if they want to pay for college students’ birth control and not be forced to fund it through their insurance policies.

I think people should be able to choose to make their own economic decisions in a free market, and not have government bureaucrats make the decisions for them.

I think people should be able to choose to work for whatever they can get, and not have government eliminate low paying jobs through minimum wage laws.

I think people should be able to avoid pregnancy and babies by choosing not to have sex.

I think people should be able to choose if they want to drink a large, sugary soda or not.

I think people should be able to choose to say what they think, without being censored by “hate speech” codes from those who don’t like it.

I think people should be able to choose how they use the property they own, without being hamstrung by bureaucrats, green zealots and other fascist busybodies from the government over wetlands, zoning laws, open space laws and other things designed to benefit the elites by increasing their property values while passing the costs to others.


I think mothers should be able to choose to stay home and raise their kids without the president saying that's not a choice the government wants them to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment